Raspberry Pi Glass: Wearable Computer by DomesticHacks, Thingiverse Thing 127800.
This is a project I build for the first Maker Faire in Germany (in Hannover):
The Raspberry Pi Glass (or wearable Raspberry Pi)
Most of the project is printable with a 3D printer, I used gold colored PLA to get a retro futuristic look.
In addition to the printable parts you will need:
- A Raspberry Pi ;-)
- SainSmart 1.8 ST7735R TFT LCD Module: http://bit.ly/sainsmartdisplay
- The kernel module for this display: http://www.whence.com/rpi/
- 2 small plastic or glass lenses
- Small Bluetooth keyboard: http://www.ebay.de/itm/111079678580
- Bluetooth dongle: http://www.ebay.de/itm/290762845726
- USB Powerbank: http://bit.ly/powergenusb
- ~40 brass screws M3x20 (some has to be shortened)
- 1 brass screw M3x30
- 2 brass screws M4x20
- ~50 brass nuts M3
- 4 brass nuts M4
- 2 self tapping screws (must fit through the holes of the Raspberry Pi)
- Artificial or real leather
- A cheap wristwatch
- Acrylic glass (fluorescent for a nicer look)
- 2 5mm UV LEDs and two matching resistors
- A small switch
You will also need some small parts like rivets, cables, USB plugs etc.